Welcome!





I can remember it like it was yesterday: my first insight into the magical world of Disney. For me, it was The Lion King. Watching Simba go from unsure lion cub to full-on King of Pride Rock was where my love of Disney and their associated heroes began. Watching Scar get his a** kicked by the protagonist didn’t hurt that impression. I think that my introduction to Disney (while watching the television and eating apricots as a four year old at that) what really solidified it for me. Disney was what dreams were made of. The hero, no matter what obstacle, would overcome the forces of evil and save the day. Watching these movies inspired me to believe that anything was possible.

Fast forward a few (read: MANY) years, and I was ready to marry my own Prince Charming in July 2016. Afterwards we were to go on our honeymoon to Disney World! Well, we made it through the ”I do’s” without passing out of sheer anxiety, so we were good to go. The ten days that followed were among some of the best in my life!

Excited to be hitched as well as get a Disneymoon!

Disney depression is real, son. I was already planning my next Disney holiday on the ride home and getting through the days by watching YouTube ride videos.In part, this is what caused me to start this blog. I want to pass on what I've learned and continue to learn about Disney: what has worked, what DID NOT work, and everything in between. This blog will be dedicated to all things Disney, so stay tuned :)

Again, welcome!






Comments

Popular Posts