I’m Ready to Bring the Magic to You and Yours!

Hi there! Thanks for reading The Dis-cussioner!
As you may have gathered, Disney is truly a passion of mine. I want to help others to experience the magic I’ve been fortunate enough to experience, so I became a Disney Travel Agent in my spare time! I just graduated the College of Disney Knowledge program and am ready to start booking the magic!

Along with hours and hours of planning and research over the last few years, I now officially have the Disney seal of approval to book the following:

  • Walt Disney World Resort vacations 
  • Disneyland Resort vacations
  • Disney Cruise Line vacations 
  • Aulani Resort by Disney vacations 
  • Adventures by Disney vacations
Although I would say WDW and Disneyland would be my specialities, I’m more than happy and capable to book any of the above for you!
How it works:

  1. Contact me about your vacation needs, including ages and number of guests, location of the magic, any resort/cruise line preferences, and dates of travel you are looking for.
  2. If you wish to move forward, I’ll need to get some more specific information to make the booking including a payment method. Don’t worry; all payments will be processed in a confidential manner and will not be stored under any circumstances. I will need payment methods over the phone or in person to meet legal privacy law requirements. I cannot take card information over email.
  3. If you wish, I’m also willing to book Fastpass+ reservations and dining reservations for you AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. I get paid a commission by Disney for every sale I make, so you pay no additional fees. I just want to make your trip magical for you :)
So, how do you contact me? 
You can email me at stacydragerdisneytravel@gmail.com, thediscussioner@gmail.com, or give me a call to discuss how I can bring the magic to your family (or your bachelorette squad, whatever you wish!) I also have a phone number and social media contact info as well. The link to that and some additional resources can be found on my main page near the top under Let Me Book the Magic or at the bottom of each past and subsequent blog post. There is also a contact form for you on my main page if you prefer to hit me up from there.
Happy vacationing!




Comments

Popular Posts