Update - September 2018

Hi guys! It's been about a week and a half since my last post. With a busy summer wrapping up, I'm anticipating that I'll have a bit more time to dedicate to writing.

I wanted to address something that came up recently. I received a comment that I didn't find appropriate for a family blog. The gist of it was to tell me to stop posting my articles. I've gotten enough positive feedback from people in my personal life and from strangers I've shared my articles with to know that writing on here is bringing entertainment and information to other people that is appreciated and valued. As long as I continue to have people interested in these articles (and keep seeing those pageviews increase!), I'm going to continue to write them. Any comments not providing anything valuable to the conversation will be deleted. I'm fine with differences of opinion or corrections on information of course, but there's no reason to post hateful and profane verbiage for the sake of being negative and rude. Also, let's be real: only cowards hide behind the screen of anonimity when they have nasty things to say :)

Anyways, thanks to everyone for reading and being supportive! I enjoy posting content for you guys. This is my hobby and Disney is my passion. Nothing says magic to me like a visit to the Happiest Place on Earth!

New content is coming. We will have an article on Disney footwear coming up on Sunday. Stay tuned!



Comments

Popular Posts