In the Parks Series - Restaurant Review: D-Luxe Burger


What living, breathing ‘steak and potatoes’ human being doesn’t just need a little grease once in awhile?

Try as you might to do “#healthyeating”, let’s be real that you just need to be “#livingmybestlife” and closet eat a down-and dirty-burger sometimes! That’s where D-Luxe Burger comes in, fam.

With a variety of offers, this Quick Service restaurant has just what the doctor ordered. Located in Town Center of Disney Springs, this restaurant has offerings such as your typical classic cheeseburger all the way to to their famous El Diablo Burger, a burger featuring banana peppers, pepper jack cheese, and chipotle mayo.

If you need a refresher on mobile ordering locations, this restaurant offers mobile ordering as an option. Although it has been met with mixed reviews, this is a good way to get to your activities without needing to wait in line for some greasy goodness.

I was running on empty after our flights. Best believe I needed burgers in my face. 

Anyways, my husband and I decided to give D-Luxe Burger a go. Along with hearing good things, it was fast and that’s of the essence when you’re getting hangry.


First off, let’s talk about the sauces. I was majorly impressed by the offering of sauces they had at this restaurant. There were six of them:

That's A LOT of sauce!
While some were just your average sauce, others were a tad more notable. The clear winner for me was the chipotle mayo. It has just the right depth of flavour to pair well with our burgers and fries.

The curry ketchup gets an honourable mention because it’s a twist on the classic burger and fries pairing that has been around for decades. It hits a lot of the right notes, but for me it falls slightly flat of pairing as well as the chipotle mayo. I can see that individuals who are of a slightly more selective palette may be off-put by the fact that regular ketchup seemed so hard to come by in D-Luxe Burger.

The honey ranch was my least favourite of the sauces. That’s not to say it wasn’t good; rather, it’s to say which sauce was the least awesome.

Yummy.
Next up, let’s talk fries. These steak-cut fries were plenty to share and paired quite well with both the buffalo ranch and garlic ranch sauces. They were salty, fresh, and had a nice amount of crunch.

Chris ended up having the Classic Burger. Unfortunately, he had already inhaled some of it before I got a picture.

Tasty noms.

According to him, it was a "big, delicious mouthful". Two mouse ears up.

I had the Barbecue Burger. They do not mess around... that thing was a BEHEMOTH.

If I didn’t know this was beef, I would swear Godzilla had been caught and turned into a burger patty.

The Barbecue Burger was moist with a hint of spice. On top of having an onion ring the size of my head, it also had a tangy BBQ sauce that just worked perfectly. It paired well with both the chipotle mayo and the garlic ranch. Said onion ring the size of my head gave it that well-needed crunch.

Overall, it was a very filling and satisfying meal. The fact that you could mobile order your food to avoid the hassle of ordering in line was just a bonus. The only criticism I could offer would be that ketchup lovers may not be a fan of the curry ketchup and may just want easy access to the classic stuff.

Therefore,I give D-Luxe Burger 4.75/5 mouse ears.

Have you tried D-Luxe Burger? What’s your favourite burger/sauce pairing? Comment and subscribe :)






Let me book the magic for you! Click here to have me do the work for you!

Comments

Popular Posts